Cana
JT and I left for Cruces around 8am; Chevron burritos in hand. We made it to the market early and were able to walk around and watch everyone setting up. This was my second time at the market, but the first time most the vendors had closed up for the day. There were so many more booths. I secretly thought how happy I was that I had gotten $100 at the ATM and not $60 or $80. We found some really great Christmas gifts and a lovely ornament for our tree. We also stopped by the book store and all our Christmas shopping was done. Yeah! We rushed home by 1:45 and I made it to the Santa's Workshop by 2.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    how did JT like the bookstore?


  2. Cana Says:

    He thought it was great. He was a little disappointed because the only had one book from the Sharpe series he is reading.