Cana


We are at Walmart and yet another GS cookie booth. I am learning that just because something is easy the first time you do it doesn't mean it will always be easy. I only hope this can also be reversed. Last year I didn't get what was so hard about selling cookies. They sell themselves! Parents give you orders, you pick them up, parents get them at meetings & bring money. Everything balances and then it is over. Well not this year. They seem harder to sell this year. Complaints about price and the size of the boxes is common. Parents seem more confused (I am one of them). I'm not even sure how many booths I have done. I may actually have a huge party to celebrate the end of cookie season and the return of the weekend.

This picture was taken at 5:30am at the Pepper Mart.  I think she is made of Tagalongs.

1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    lol... wow you really did mean you were gonna change it now... that is great... meant to tell you my sister in law you lives only 2 hours away in AZ sold cookies. theirs were 4.00 a box.