Cana
Last night Brent cuddled with us and pleaded to sleep with us. I'm a complete sucker, so I immediately said it was fine with me. He is so cute and I know too well that this phase will pass. JT, who loves his sleep, was a little more reluctant. Whenever Brent sleeps with us I begin to question our choice of a queen size bed. He is a roller and a hugger. It was a rough night. Just after 2 I heard JT get out of bed and talk to Brent. I assumed he was taking Brent to bed, unable to handle it anymore. However, when I woke this morning it was Brent I was sleeping next to. JT had gone to bed in Brent's room. This is the second night in a row. JT had gotten home late the night before and Brent and I were already asleep. JT just crashed in Brent's room. This morning, JT informed Brent that he has officially outgrown sleeping in bed with us. :( Brent wants to negotiate and have 1 night a month. We'll see.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    lol I love your families negotiating skills. you may end up with a king size bed lol


  2. Cana Says:

    I hope not. My room would just be a bed. lol.