Cana
The other morning I was wasting time farming on Facebook while my hubby was watching ESPN, when I heard something one of the many announcers said.  "The secret to happiness is forgetfulness".  I laughed.  The odd thing; that has been stuck in my head over a week now.  When I catch myself fretting over things I can't control or change, there it is.  Then I thought, what if I just forgot?  Easier said than done, I know.  But it is a helpful reminder to put the things out of your head that cause unsightly frown lines when there is nothing you can do about them.  Happiness, maybe not, but I know less worry would make a better life.  I guess ESPN isn't completely useless after all.  Who knew?
1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    so what your saying is I should forget about my anniversary present? lol