Cana
Yesterday I cancelled our account at Booksfree.com.  I was originally a Paperspine customer, for about two years.  After they decided to stop the service, I switched to Booksfree.  I miss Paperspine.  We were 12 at a time customers.  Booksfree took forever, up to 3 weeks to get books to us and the same time to receive them.  We just weren't able to justify the cost of the service with such a long travel time.  Paperspine was never more than a week, usually 4 days.  I'm sad to lose this resource, since books are so limited here.  I guess we can invest the money we were spending at the Coas used book store in Cruces.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    lol... well if you were like me right now you go to cruces almost every week. so you have lots of opportunity to get books. You might talk to the guy at readers cove. if you know what you want a head of time he will try to get it for you at the used places he goes too


  2. Cana Says:

    We make it to Cruces about once a month right now. I think it is going to be an every other week thing soon. Especially since I haven't been able to go to Walmart. Thanks again Brent. lol. I have asked, but we don't communicate well. Inevitably it isn't what I wanted and I feel pressure to buy it anyway. I think it would be different if I could be more specific, like if I needed a specific author or title. Usually it isn't fiction I'm looking for. I'll look at several non-fiction on a subject we are doing before I see one that will work. They are really nice there, so we do go, we just need more than they have.