Cana
I know I should blog more, one of the many things I wish I had done at the end of the day. I just feel more clarity when I journal.

This week is all about change. The kids started school today. I start school Thursday. I'm grateful for the two day delay, there have been a few bumps in the road for the kids today and I'm glad I was here. I can't say I'm nervous about heading back to school myself, the feeling is more relief. I've felt a need to do this for some awhile, now the timing is right.

I cooked all morning. I'm using the term loosely, since all of what I made this morning didn't actually involve any cooking, just a whole lot of chopping, blending, mixing and pureeing. I also cut my finger. The blade for my new food processor is sharp, it fell on the back of my hand why I was cleaning the sink and cut one of my fingers pretty deep. Startled me more than anything. Luckily, my husband was a medic and still knows how to use a band-aid. Most of today's food was for lunches this week. I think it has been over 10 years since I had to regularly pack a lunch, but that changes Thursday. How odd, my kids have lunch at home, I have lunch in Cruces. For today, the house smells wonderful.
Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    So what are you gonna go to school for? Are you going 5 days a week or just tues & thurs?


  2. Cana Says:

    I'm going 5 days a week, the semester just starts on Thursday. I'm finishing Microbiology.