Cana

JT was a huge help to day setting up this years container garden.  I needed someone to "de-spider" stuff and do the heavy lifting.  Luckily, he was happy to help.  We are planting so much more than last year.  We are also moving most the pots out of the patio area into the yard.  I left some of the kitchen herbs on the patio.


We are all pretty excited about the Thai Basil.  You can't help thinking of Vietnamese Spring Rolls when you smell it.  If only I could get the darn Prepared Fish Sauce right!


After perfecting Eggplant Parmesan, the Eggplant was a must.  Plus it is pretty.

Watermelon is a first for us.  These are the small Icebox watermelons.  Callie wants to put them in glass jars like they do in Japan to make them square.  


We did tomatoes.  I love fresh from the garden tomatoes.  I wasn't able to get the heirloom ones that I wanted this year, but next year it will happen.

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses