Cana
Recently GS had a SU meeting that I was unable to attend due to a scheduling conflict.  During this meeting SU positions needed to be filled.  As much as I enjoyed doing events this year I still cannot see how committing to GS for next year as a SU team member will fit into my home/homeschooling schedule.  I hope in the future to donate my time more fully in volunteer opportunities after my children no longer need so much of it.  Missing the meeting wasn't my goal, but since I had no intention of taking one of the positions, I don't think it is a big deal.

I am planning to continue as troop leader.  The girls seem to be having a good time and so is Callie.  The whole group seems to have a new fresh attitude.  I think Leandra is a huge reason for the turn around.  I owe her lunch.


Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    lol... you may not owe me lunch after I tell you we assigned you a position. Lets see Lori is the new Service Unit Manager, Irma is the new Secretary, and you are events coordinator. That will teach you not to come to a meeting... lol

    By the way, Irma so believed me when I told her we made her the secretary.