Cana
Generally, hiding from the rain is not something that has to be done much here in beautiful, sunny New Mexico, but today was an exception.  Usually I meet friends at the park and our kids run around and release a lot of pent up energy.  Today everyone cancelled, but me and another brave mother decided to move the party indoors and storm the local BK.  

My husband, who is off today, joined us and I was reminded that he really wasn't around much when the kids were little.  He worked a lot then.  My friends children range in age and the twins are under 1.  There was messes, spit-up and lots of noise.  My husband looked more than a little uncomfortable.  It was hilarious.  
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    I love this time of year. When it rains everything smells so clean and fresh.