Cana
I'm not sure if it was the alarms on my phone that woke me a few times last night to check for a clear sky to see the Perseid Meteor Shower, or the long day yesterday shopping in Las Cruces but we are all slow moving this morning. The kids are just now eating breakfast, which is really late for us. I'm doing my part to wake up, drinking copious amounts of caffeine riddled bean juice, but so far no impact has been felt. Maybe I need a nap, not just a nap in a cup?

I am excited about a new kitchen purchase. I got a 6.5 quart enameled cast iron dutch oven. It is a beautiful deep graduated red and I have wanted one forever, or at least as long as I have known of their existence. Now I just need to decide what to make first. Here is a picture of it from the company website. It is a lot redder and brighter in person; they need a new photographer.
Member's MarkĀ® Cast Iron Casserole Dish - 6.5 qt.
Labels: , | edit post