Cana
Though not pretty, this lentil soup was so good Callie and I ate it for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner until it was gone.  Amazing.  Now I want some more.

Classic Boca burger, vegan potato salad and tortilla chips.  Yummy!  We also enjoy the Morning Star burgers.  
I made this homemade granola several times ( I think I will again in the morning).  It is wonderful, especially with ice cold almond milk.  
Veggie pizza made on my pizza stone in my grill.  So delicious.
My first attempt at falafel.  A new family favorite!
This vegan Caesar was truly awe-inspiring.  The cookbook:  Clean Food.
Simple, comforting soup.  
Tempeh taco filling.  This was way better than anticipated.  So good and super fast to make.
Asparagus and Mushroom risotto with sauteed greens. I felt like I was eating out somewhere fancy.
Not quite tuna sandwiches.  Very nice in the summer.
Cheesecake, vegan cheesecake.  I cheated and used a prepared graham crust.  It was wonderful.  We ate it topped with cherries.
Burrito night! I made green chili sauce from scratch.  
Cinnamon Mochi.  This stuff is supper addictive!

Well, that's what we've been eating.  There was more, but it was consumed too quickly to get its picture taken.  Like Roasted red pepper and portabella paninis, Grilled "chicken and gnocci, homemade vegan sausages, baked beans and ice cream sandwiches...
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    i have to say that the falafel and the Cinnamon Mochi look really good


  2. Cana Says:

    That mochi is so addictive. I've always enjoyed falafel, but never made it before.