Cana
Well, first I would like to thank Amazon.com for shipping my Christmas present in it's packaging only. Next I would like to thank my husband and children for wisely not making me wait until Christmas to use my new toy. Of course, I think they had reasons of their own (cinnamon rolls on Christmas morning). JT and I walked out to run errands and found the box sitting on the porch. He smartly just said Merry Christmas. Brent was really the only one that wanted me to wait until Christmas, but that is until he realized there would be no rolls. I made my first loaf of bread on Sunday and have made cookies, blondies, cinnamon bread and oatmeal bread since. Yummy.
Posted by Picasa
Labels: , | edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    OK.. I think I would let you have it early too if you were gonna bake all those goodies... yummy!!