Cana
Our cats have many nicknames. James Bond usually goes by JB, Baby or Kitchen Cat. He watches you wash dishes, cook and generally just hangs out on the cool tile keeping whoever is in there company. Kitchen Cat loves grocery time. It is a difficult task keeping him out of the bags. He used to fit in them and we would carry him around. Generally we use the reusable bags, but every now and then I need to replenish my grocery bag supply and I ask for plastic. That's probably not a very green thing to do. Anyway, Kitchen cat thinks he has died and gone to kitty heaven when that happens. I barely had emptied the bags when I found him nestled in them heading for a nap.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    Our love boxes and paper bags they will all check them out for a while and see whats going on with them.