Cana
Yes, I'm one of those people who use color coded cutting boards. The set I have now I got at IKEA and they are really handy. I place them on top of my loved wooden cutting board. This protects my wooden board and solves the problem of the small tiles on my kitchen counter. The IKEA ones are flimsy and need to be on a completely flat surface. My only real complaint about my current set, besides the fact that I melted one corner of the steak board, is storage. These take up space. My cupboards aren't big enough for them to stand up, so they lie flat and take a ton of precious real estate. My kids, who do most of the dishes, are constantly putting things on top of them and it turns into a magic table cloth trick pulling them out. This brings me to the Index Chopping Boards at the MoMA Store. They also appear to be firm. Yes, counter space would be lost, but they look so cool! To me, I've been told I'm a geek/nerd.

1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    i am so going to get this for my mom. She gets so mad we cut onions on her fruit board. Like we know the difference.